The highly visual seminars Susan has given throughout the country have been extremely well received from audiences of 15 to 1,500. She is knowledgeable, exciting and topical while motivating her audiences to become their very best. Her presentations include an upbeat PowerPoint format featuring all facets of a polished image.
Mary from Estee Lauder writes:
“I’ve been with Estee Lauder for 10 years and your seminar was the most beneficial and the most exciting I’ve ever attended. Thank you for making it so pleasurable and informative."
Five-StaR executive presencE
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Are you leadership material? More importantly, do others perceive you as an effective leader?
Within the qualities of effective leadership, lies the more elusive concept of executive presence. Some define it as an aura; others say it is swagger and the ability to command a room. Still others say it is authenticity, personal confidence, and the courage to go the extra mile.
Most often, it is the deciding factor in top-level promotions. Image expert, Susan Bigsby, and international etiquette expert, Jacqueline Whitmore, explain what Five-Star Executive Presence really is, how you get it, and how it can be leveraged to define a leader better than any other measurable quality.
Executive presence has always existed, but in recent years, it has resurfaced as a hot topic among C-Suite executives, directors and managers. It is one of the top qualities evaluated in potential leaders and is often the missing component that limits promotion.
Five-Star Executive Presence offers an in-depth look at the importance of personal branding, leadership, business and dining etiquette as well as image management.
As business cultures vary greatly, this program is tailored to the specific needs of each client.
Susan addresses the specifics on assessing and improving one’s own style and personal brand.
· Women Who Mean Business
· Dressing Today’s Man
Jacqueline Whitmore (www.EtiquetteExpert.com) addresses proper behavior and personal skills for professional success.
· Mastering your mingle-ability and working a room like a pro
· Finessing the business meal
· Creating and maintaining your personal brand
· Techno-Etiquette: Managing and controlling your online reputation
· Small touches equal big business: Sales and hospitality techniques that help you outclass the competition
women who mean business
As a corporate image consultant, Susan is frequently requested to create seminars based on the specific culture of the organization with whom she’s addressing and consulting. Dress codes vary widely in today’s business world - no matter what the business - and often require clarification. This presentation is targeted to the personal brand of professional women on all levels illustrating appropriate and inappropriate appearance components in their particular environment.
- Before and Afters exemplifying many problems commonly encountered
- Hair styling do's and don'ts
- Clothing fit, style and proportion
- Wardrobe assessment and editing
- Wardrobe investments
- Wardrobe building
- Business casual vs. casual business
- Incorporating current trends and styles
- Dressing for your shape
- How to update your existing wardrobe
- Shoe styles
- Details that make a difference
- Lingerie options
- Packing/Travel tips for business related meetings and events
Fees are based upon the individual project.
Dressing today's man
This 45 minute presentation guides the male audience through the fundamentals of dressing appropriately in any business or social environment, from the ball park to black tie. It offers head-to-toe advice for choosing the right look, the right fit, and the right style for every situation – and any environment.
- Care of clothing — are wrinkles EVER appropriate?
- Clothing essentials
- The perfect fit for pants, slacks and jeans
- How to measure a shirt
- Shirt/collar styles
- Shirts and ties
- Business casual do's and don'ts
- Dress up, dress down
- Blazers and sport coats
- Socks, shoes and belts
- Suit up
- Black tie
Pack and fly to black tie
This 90 minute program was created for women who travel frequently and have demanding social schedules from the most casual event to the most formal of occasions. It focuses on the challenges of dressing appropriately from travel chic to black tie. From ‘must haves’ that every woman needs to tips that make a for a smashing appearance, Susan provides advice in solving various wardrobe dilemmas no matter where in the world you may be destined.
- Packing essentials
- Business social do’s and don’ts
- Elegantly casual, sophisticated chic, business smart… what’s the difference?!!
- What to wear for all categories of social functions
- Appropriate dress for business or political functions
- Specialty lingerie
- Tastefully sexy – or not! When to work it – and when not to!
- Glitz – how should you wear it?
- Details that make it – or break it
- Accessorize accordingly
- Photo shoot: Posing for a photograph